Please join us as we present the Napili Farmers Market's 2nd Annual Maui Lilikoi Festival on Saturday, October 19th from 8 am to 2pm at the Napili Farmers Market.
We will have LIVE music from Maui's very own George Kahumoku Jr, Moso Ulii, The Hemptations, Lilikoi Homestead Band & The Timmins Sisters.
Enjoy foods made with local lilikoi, games, tons of fun and support over 30 local vendors:
Fifi Poly Island Creations
Haleakala Supah Shots
Healing from the Heart with Massage
Healing Hands Chiropractic of Maui
Hearts-on Essential Oils
Humbowl Wagon Food Truck
Kangen HI Water
Lahaina Candle Company
Leaf & Limb
LeRu Children's Clothing
Lilikoi Festival T-Shirts
Liv's Lilikoi Jelly
Local Harvest produce
Mahina Spirit Jewelry
Prasad Soul Food
Shark Pit Designs
Uncle Milly's Hot Sauce
Come celebrate West Maui's local abundance! 🌈
Since we are expecting a good attendance at the festival, and we are short on parking space, we are asking those who live close by to walk or bike to the event. And wherever you live, please consider car-pooling. Additional parking will be available at Maui Prep and at the offices of the new housing development. Thanks for your cooperation.
Liliko'i Cooking Competition
Do you have an amazing liliko'i dish that you think people would like? Enter our contest and show the world your creation!
How to enter:
- the contest is between 11 am and 12:30 pm
- all food entries must be at the festival by 10:30 am
- please plan enough quantity to serve a tasting portion to 10 people
- all entries should be vegan (honey is okay)
- please provide a list of ingredients (ideally, arrive with a written list of ingredients including how many locally grown/produced ingredients have been used)
- judging criteria: presentation, taste, sustainability
If you're interested, email Amy Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call at 808 281 4855.